Freak Music is proud to present „Piano Kit” – a free Reveal Sound’s Spire soundbank with piano presets ready to use in your commercial releases 100% Royalty-Free. Varies from soft piano noise, organ pipes, mellow licks to wide and reverbed sounds. It will be a great addition to your every production. Now you don’t have to look for any extra presets or plugins. Free Synth Samples. Browse our collection of free synth samples, synth loops, synthesiser sample packs, synth melodies, analogue synth sounds and basslines. All free synth samples are available to download 100% royalty free for use in your music production or sound design project. Mood Genre Instrument Format.
This Hip Hop FL Studio Kit & Make
Beats Perfect for Lil Weezy!
producers in hip hop! Now you can get a kit full
of sounds in his style for FL Studio for free!
that every producer should have in their library!
best mcs/producers in the game! Dre & Eminem
have sold millions of cds & downloads with their
superior productions now you can make Eminem
and Dr Dre style beats on FL Studio with this free kit!
favorite super producers! 9th Wonder, Alchemist,
Kanye West, Dr Dre, Just Blaze, Kanye West, Neptunes,
Timbaland & Lil Jon style samples for FL Studio!!
East coast classic boom bap beats on FL Studio!
This kit is perfect for rock style productions!
808 drums are the most popular drums for making hip hop tracks
and now you can download this kit full of 808 kicks, snares, claps,
hats and more for FREE!
For this example, I decided to use the FPC instrument however a synth would work just as fine. Add an item which makes use of multiple notes, right click on the item, and choose ‘Piano roll’.
- File Menu – This has a list of helper options, most of then aren’t too useful. From here you can open re recoreded scores in either the FL Studio score format or the standard MIDI format.
- Tools Menu – Has a list of options, the most useful of which is the quantize (Ctrl+Q) tool which snaps notes to the piano roll grid.
- Draw Tool – Adds a single note to the grid.
- Paint Tool – Adds a series of notes to the grid (restricted to the first note).
- Delete Tool – Deletes clicked notes.
- Slice Tool – Lets you draw a line in which you can cut other notes with.
- Select Tool – Lets you select notes (Ctrl).
- Playback Tool - Lets you play back notes by clicking and dragging over them.
- Snap to Grid Menu – Lets you adjust the grid size. This adjusts how the notes snap to the grid when adding/moving/quantizing notes.
The tool options are mostly useless. Stick to the Draw or Paint tool and the rest of the tools can be replaced by pressing keys.
To select notes, hold down the Ctrl key while clicking and dragging.
To delete notes, press the Del key.
To duplicate them, select them and hold shift and drag the notes (Or Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V the notes).
Free Trap Piano KitTo resize a note, hover over the right side of the note and drag it.
To drag anything to an arbitrary location (meaning ignore the grid) use the Alt key. This can be combined with resizing as well.
You are given a lot of control with notes in the piano roll by using your mouse and the three modifier keys (Ctrl, Shift, Alt). Experiment around to become an expert.